Young people leaving Farleigh Further Education College Frome progress onto a variety of pathways, including the workplace and further education and training.
The college has demonstrated positive outcomes for its leavers over several years. These include:
- 100% of young people engaged in age appropriate independence programmes
- 100% of young people manage their own budgets or contribute to budget planning
- 100% of residential young people take part in clubs or social groups in the community
- 100% of students access regular key worker sessions
- 65% of FE college students continued into further or higher education, independent living or moved into employment or work related training