What we offer
- A nationwide network of services, meaning a high-quality education and care placement can be offered locally
- Proven experience in delivering first-class residential care
- Exceptional and quality outcomes demonstrating the lasting value of placements
- A broad and balanced curriculum, including vocational routes into sustainable employment
- Nationally-recognised qualifications and accreditations
- Onward pathways across the Priory Group into further education or supported living if required
- Some of the UK’s leading experts in working with young people with autism and challenging behaviours
- Modern, well-equipped facilities, designed to meet students’ holistic needs
Our UK-wide network of schools, specialist FE colleges and a fostering service, supports children and young people aged 5 to 25 from around the world.
We identify and provide the specialist support a young person needs to re-engage with learning and work towards their future aspirations. In 2015, 98.4% of our leavers successfully moved onto employment, education, training and/or planned onward residential care pathways.
We develop personalised care plans in consultation with young people, families and commissioners that focus on building independence. We offer flexible placements for up to 52 weeks per year in high quality, family style homes, designed to meet the needs of the individual.
We provide safe, nurturing environments where students from around the world can access a first-class British education. Set in stunning locations, our schools and colleges offer international students the chance to follow a well-rounded curriculum and achieve UK qualifications and accreditations.
Rated as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted, Priory Fostering Service provides stable care placements for vulnerable children and young people up to 18 years old. We provide placements for brother and sister and parent and child groups.