We understand that deciding where to send your child to school or college is a big decision and that you need as much information as possible to help you make the right choice for you and your family.
Our specialist services provide the highest quality of education and care in a safe and nurturing environment in which your child can achieve the best possible outcomes. We firmly believe that all young people respond positively when they are given the right support.
Whether we’re working with young people with autism, mental health, behavioural or learning needs, our aim is to unlock the potential in everyone we support. We go the extra mile to develop academic, vocational, independence and social skills, helping our young people successfully progress into adulthood.
“98.4% of leavers from our schools and colleges successfully move onto employment, education, training and/or residential care provisions.”
We can help your child to reach their potential through the specialist services we provide to young people aged 5 to 25 from around the world. This includes:
- A nationwide network of services, meaning a high-quality education and care placement can be offered locally
- Proven experience in delivering first-class residential care
- Exceptional and quality outcomes demonstrating the lasting value of placements
- A broad and balanced curriculum, including vocational routes into sustainable employment
- Nationally-recognised qualifications and accreditations
- Onward pathways across the Priory Group into further education or supported living if required
- Some of the UK’s leading experts in working with young people with autism and challenging behaviours
- Modern, well-equipped facilities, designed to meet students’ holistic needs