As the UK’s leading independent provider of specialist care and education, we combine experience with expertise to support children and young people with a range of conditions and needs, including:
- Autism (ASD)
- Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH)
- Specific Learning Difficulties(SpLD)
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMHS) education services
- Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) Support
- Sexually harmful behaviour
We have an in-depth understanding of these challenges and the ways in which they can affect a young person, both academically and socially. This awareness shapes everything we do, from the subjects offered to the design and decoration of our buildings. Our services are specifically designed to ensure these vulnerable young people fulfil their potential.
Our learning and development packages consider every element of a young person’s experience during their time with us. By understanding an individual’s needs we can create the most effective programmes that deliver the best possible outcomes.