Set within its own extensive private grounds, this day and residential service is staffed 24 hours a day by our team of care staff, support workers and waking night staff.
For residential students, they will learn about independent living and have the opportunity to budget, to shop, cook for themselves, to clean their room and do their own laundry.
Our modern and fully equipped facilities are designed to create a low stimulus sensory environment and includes:
- Residential family groups which include a lounge, dining room, kitchen and quiet area
- Canteen and dining area for daily meals
- Extensive private grounds
- Design and technology classroom
- Food technology classroom
- Music classroom
- IT rooms
- Large indoor swimming pool
- Occupation therapy gymnasium
- ROMPA sensory room
- Science laboratories