We strive to unlock the potential in every young person, providing the belief and skills needed for them to have a successful future.
Who do we support?
We deliver high quality, innovative education and care in safe and nurturing environments for international students with a range of conditions and special educational needs, including autism and dyslexia. We provide specialist day and residential schools, Further Education colleges and semi-independent living throughout the UK for children and young people between 5 and 25 years old from around the world.
Why choose Priory?
Priory Education and Children’s Services is part of the Priory Group, which is the UK’s largest provider of behavioural care. By choosing to educate your child at a Priory school or college, you are giving them access to:
- The highest quality of specialist education and support services in the UK
- Exceptional facilities that cater to a wide range of needs
- Our strong reputation for excellence
- Priory Group’s industry-leading supported living services
- Additional specialist support if required, including the UK’s leading psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists and specialist education practitioners at Priory Group
Working with parents for a better future for your child
As a parent, we understand that you are the expert on your child and know them better than anyone else. We work closely with you to create a unique package of education and care that suits the whole family and delivers the best possible outcomes for your child.