Priory Education Services have just released the Quality Accounts for 2011/12, highlighting the quality of care and education within our schools and colleges. The outcomes summary report is now available and highlights the success of our schools, colleges and young people during this period. Key headlines include:
- 54% of young people in year 11 achieved five or more GCSE grades, which is more than double the national figure for independent special schools
- 98% of 16 year old leavers from all schools continued in education or went into employment or work related training
- 265 accredited awards were achieved in our further education colleges, including GCSE, AS, A2 BTEC First and National Diplomas amongst others
With over 30 dedicated facilities throughout the UK for young people with special educational needs, we provide highly specialised education and innovative services to young people aged from 5 to 25 with:
- Autism, including Asperger’s Syndrome and those with moderate and severe learning difficulties
- Challenging behavioural, emotional, social and complex psychological difficulties
- FE colleges for young people who have a range of special educational needs, challenging behaviour and complex psychological difficulties
Priory Specialist Education Services are passionate about providing the highest standards of care and education for those young people in our trust, in order for them to be able to achieve their maximum potential.
For more information about these and all our other outcomes, please view the summary in full by clicking here.
For more details on Priory Education and Children's Services, please call 0118 970 8068 or click here to make an enquiry.