We understand that commissioners must consider all aspects of a placement when choosing the right setting for a young person. Priory wants to help you make informed decisions by providing a 360⁰ view of our schools, colleges and fostering services so that you can choose the service which will maximise the chances of successful outcomes and deliver the best value for money and. The testimonials below aim to give you a real insight into our schools and colleges, the way we work and the outcomes you can expect.
- “Can I take this opportunity to thank you for the way in which you have handled this concern. By sharing information with the relevant professionals, we have been able to safeguard a child at risk.” (Local Safeguarding Professional)
- “May I take this opportunity again to express my sincere thanks for all of your support, and to say how impressed I was with Priory College Swindon; it is apparent that you and your staff go out of your way to provide the best possible educational provision for young people with ASD.” (Local Authority Youth Support Officer)
- “Although not expecting me until the next day, I found the staff welcoming, knowledgeable with a real sense of commitment towards the wellbeing and success of the students.” (Local Authority Commissioner)
- “I feel very welcome every time I attend Rossendale School. Staff clearly want the young people to make progress and work really well with other agencies.” (Senior CAMHS Practitioner)
- “Excellent Review meeting. Great progress and achievement by the young person.” (Social Worker)