Set in the beautiful English countryside at Mark College in Somerset, our 10 day exciting, fun-filled and professional summer schools programme on Tuesday 22nd August is designed for UK and international students aged 12-16 with Special Educational Needs, who require additional support in their learning.
We offer an extensive summer activity programme and integrated English language tuition. Our focus is on fun, whilst developing social, communication and language skills, building confidence and self-esteem.
7 reasons to choose Priory Summer Schools
- Specialist trained Priory staff qualified in language and communication skills
- Build your child’s social skills, self-esteem and independence
- English language tuition through creative learning, hands-on interactive and experiential activities
- Access to some of England's best countrysides, beaches, historical and cultural landmarks
- Additional needs assessments are available by an Educational Psychologist, Speech and Language and Occupational Therapist
- Core skills development in a therapeutic environment through planned activities
- Outcomes and development report with next steps, as well as a Priory Summer Schools diploma will be available for each person at the end of the programme
For an application form to enrol your child on this year’s Priory Summer Schools programme, please call us today on +44 (0)208 108 5170 or by emailing us at Internationaleducation@priorygroup.com