Each of our educational establishments is as unique as the young people that attend it. However, they do all have one important thing in common - they focus on ensuring the best possible academic and social outcomes for each and every student.
Many of our young people achieve accredited qualifications such as BTECs, GCSEs and A Levels. In 2015 our students achieved:
- GCSEs in 30 subjects including Italian, Spanish, Statistics and Philosophy
- A Levels in 12 subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Archaeology
- AS Levels in 10 subjects including Law, Government & Politics, Accounting, Art and History
- AS Levels in 19 subjects including Art, Biology, Graphics and Sociology
- BTEC First Diplomas in 12 subjects including Agriculture, Engineering and Music
- BTEC courses at National and Extended Diploma Level including Health and Social Care, Catering, Retail, Forestry, and Building and Construction
- Entry Level Certificates in subjects including Maths, English, Textiles, Drama and Animal Care
- ASDAN qualifications in areas including using kitchen appliances, designing a shopping list and menu, cooking from a pictorial recipe, reviewing a film, using a computer and basic money skills.
At sites where students are entered for GCSEs:
- 94% gained one or more GCSEs at A* - G
- 46% gained one or more GCSEs at A* - C
Priory is also proud to report that in 2015, 98.4% of leavers successfully moved onto employment, education, training and/or independent supported living arrangements.
Get in touch
For more information on our British SEN schools and colleges, or to become a Priory Education and Children’s Services agent, please call +44 (0)208 108 2571.
Alternatively, click here to arrange a call back at a time convenient to you.
We would also be more than happy to show you around one of our schools or colleges.
Please do contact us when you are next in the UK to arrange a site tour.