With the recent Brexit announcement, some people may think that now is not the right time to look at placing a young person into a UK school or college, but you would be wrong. For example, the currency exchange rate is now more favourable for overseas placements.
Below we have put together some of the other reasons why Great Britain is still the number one place for an international child with Special Education Needs (SEN) including autism and dyslexia to live and learn in.
Why Great Britain?
- World leader in education at all levels from primary education though to university
- Well respected and widely accepted educational accreditation and curriculum
- A leader in special education interventions and support
- Acceptance and understanding SEN children - fully inclusive education, all children have had the right to a full education for over 70 years
- Proven track record embracing overseas students and working with agents
- After the Brexit announcement, currency exchange is favourable for overseas placements
Get in touch
At Priory Education and Children’s Services, we have a dedicated team that are up-to-date with government changes and will be able to guide you on the Child Tier 4 visa and Tier 4 visa requirements.
For more information on our British SEN schools and colleges, or to become a Priory Education and Children’s Services agent, please call +44 (0)208 108 2571.
Alternatively, click here to arrange a call back at a time convenient to you.
We would also be more than happy to show you around one of our schools or colleges.
Please do contact us when you are next in the UK to arrange a site tour.