Priory Fostering Services provide high-quality, stable foster care placements in warm and welcoming family homes in the West Midlands for:
- Children and young people up to the age of 18
- Sibling groups (brothers and sisters)
- Parent and child placements
- Unaccompanied asylum seeking children
By delivering a comprehensive package of support, we help vulnerable children unlock their potential and face their adult lives with confidence and a sense of worth.
An outstanding fostering service
We are proud to have been graded as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in our last two inspections. As a Tier 1 provider throughout the West Midlands, we are also one of the first agencies to see all requests from social services looking to place a child with foster carers. Being Outstanding and Tier 1 means we have:
- A high volume of referrals
- Very low vacancy rates
- Very short placement waiting lists
- Greater scope to match children to the right family
Outcomes for children
We believe in supporting young people in the way that best suits their individual needs. This approach is backed up by the results and outcomes we deliver for children in our care:
- Very stable foster placements
- Placement length three times longer than the national average
- Excellent education and health outcomes
- Children are placed locally
- No unplanned endings for placements (2013-2015)
- A high number of ‘staying put’ arrangement
Fostering Services Locations
Priory is currently recruiting foster carers across the West Midlands. Locations include:
- Telford and Wrekin
To apply to become a foster carer, please click here.
Giving vulnerable young people a brighter future
We believe that all children and young people have the right to grow up in a safe, supportive and loving family. Our foster carers provide the right environment and levels of support to make a real and lasting difference to children’s lives. Together, we help young people develop a strong sense of identity, pursue a range of hobbies and interests and reach their full potential.
Financial benefits for foster carers
Alongside our excellent levels of training and support, we offer our foster carers a competitive rewards package, including:
- Weekly payments
- Paid holiday allowance
- Generous tax allowances
- Paid membership of the Fostering Network
- Paid respite care up to a maximum of 21 days per year
Fostering information guidebooks for children
Please click on the links below to download one of our handy children’s guidebooks:
Applying to become a foster carer
When you become a foster carer with Priory Fostering Services, you become part of a dedicated team, passionate about giving young people the support they need to reach their potential. In return for your commitment, we offer unrivalled support, comprehensive training and a substantial rewards package to ensure that you flourish in your role.
Whether you are new to fostering or an experienced carer, we will support and encourage you every step of the way.