If you’re thinking of becoming a foster carer, you’ll know what a life changing and rewarding role this can be. As an Ofsted Outstanding fostering agency, Priory Fostering Services supports a growing network of dedicated foster carers, ensuring that the children in our care grow up in safe, supportive and loving families. Our fostering agency helps young people to unlock their potential and face their adult lives with confidence and a sense of self-worth.
Join Priory Fostering and you become part of a dedicated, passionate and friendly community where we put you and your foster child at the heart of all we do. In return for your commitment, we offer outstanding support, a generous fee and excellent training to ensure that you flourish in your role.
Make 2021 the year you decide to become a foster carer! Join our fantastic foster carers and their social workers, and become part of our Ofsted Outstanding family.
Priory Fostering is currently recruiting carers in the West Midlands and the North West of England. To find out more, please call 01684 560333 to speak to our friendly helpful team or complete our online form.
Why foster with us?
- Our reputation as one of the best independent fostering agencies. We were rated Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ in 2012 and at every inspection we have had since
- A high level of support provided by a dedicated, passionate and friendly team, with a consistent social worker by your side from day one
- With a shorter waiting list, our carers typically wait less time for a child to be placed with them
- A generous weekly fee
- Training tailored to your needs and interests, delivered locally and designed to fit around family and working life
- A friendly family of Priory foster carers offering support and sharing information and advice at our regular events
- Access to additional expert advice, training and support as part of Priory Children’s Services, one of the UK’s leading specialist education and children’s service providers