Located in Shropshire, Wellington House is a therapeutic and nurturing children’s home. We support males aged 8-17 years, who have been victims of sexual abuse and adverse childhood experiences.
The range of services and facilities we offer at Wellington House includes:
- A spacious and modern home for 5 males
- A range of communal areas, including a recently refurbished kitchen, lounge and dining room
- An experienced staff team to support the young people throughout their placement, including a designated therapist who provides 1:1 sessions on a weekly basis
- Additional on-site facilities, comprising of a games room, quiet room and a large garden
- Access to individually tailored education services provided by Priory Telford School
- Development of life skills, and regular progress reports and feedback
- The opportunity for young people to take control of their lives and behaviour
Get in touch
To find out more about Wellington House, to request a Statement of Purpose or for further information on the residential services that we provide for young people at Priory Education and Children’s Services, please contact us today. Call our helpful team on 0118 970 8068 or click here to make an enquiry.