Situated in a village within Nottinghamshire, Villa Real is rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted and provides care for young people aged 8-18 years with emotional and/or behavioural difficulties, within a safe, homely and nurturing environment.
About Villa Real
Our range of facilities and services at Villa Real include:
- A large detached farmhouse situated in a Nottinghamshire village
- Accommodation for 4 young people with emotional and/or behavioural difficulties
- A range of spacious facilities, including a lounge, dining room, kitchen and a large garden
- A well-qualified and experienced staff team
- 3:4 staffing ratios
- Strong links with local education provisions
- Individualised care plans and a focus on developing daily living skills
- A wide range of on-site and community-based activities
Outstanding feedback from Ofsted
Villa Real was rated as ‘Outstanding’ in all of the assessment categories by Ofsted following its latest inspection.
In the inspection report, Ofsted praised Villa Real and said: “Young people thrive in this home and make exceptional progress. Relationships between staff and young people are the golden thread to support progress. Young people described the staff team as "family". This view is reflected by social workers who also described the home as like a "family"."
The report continued: “Young people make excellent progress from their starting points. This is because the highly qualified and skilled team understands the needs of individual young people. This supports young people to reach their potential.”
The report also praised staff for their support in ensuring that young people achieve academically: “From their starting points, young people’s educational attendance and attainment are outstanding.”
Inspectors continued to praise Villa Real: “Preparing young people for greater independence is a strength of this home. Young people are assessed and continually supported to develop increasingly complex life skills.”
Get in touch
To find out more about Villa Real, to request a Statement of Purpose or for further information on the residential services we provide for young people at Priory Education and Children’s Services, please click here to make an enquiry or alternatively call our helpful team today on 0118 970 8068.