Three Oaks comprises of a large detached home and specialises in providing education and care support for up to 4 males and females aged 5-18 years with behavioural, emotional and social difficulties with associated learning disabilities.
Our specialist services
Our aim is for each young person to get the most out of life and to develop their skills for adulthood including enhanced self-esteem, social and life skills. The services provided by Three Oaks includes:
- A safe environment which meets the specific physical, social, intellectual and emotional needs of the young people
- A large detached house with 4 spacious bedrooms, some with en-suite facilities
- Modern communal areas including a living room, kitchen, dining room and play room
- Enclosed gardens which can be used for various activities
- Education services and therapeutic support provided at Priory's Devon Services Senior School in Bere Alston
- Highly skilled staff team for young people with complex needs
- A close working relationship with placing authorities and parents/carers
- The home is a short walk from the local train station which has links to the city of Plymouth
To find out more about Three Oaks or for further information on the residential services we provide for young people at Priory Education and Children’s Services, please click here to make an enquiry or alternatively call our helpful team today on 0118 970 8068.