As well as the school, we also have 6 residential homes located in Old Basing, Newbury and 4 homes on the Tadley campus.
Our modern residential facilities include:
- Single bedrooms, most of these are en-suite
- Spacious communal areas including lounges and dining rooms
- Kitchens designed to assist individuals in improving their cooking skills
- Fully enclosed gardens which offer safe and tranquil environments
- Vehicles to access the school and wider community facilities
Each resident has a dedicated key worker who develops a close understanding of the individuals' needs.
The residential staff team also help with further developing the young person’s social behaviours and personal skills. The individuals are able to practice and rehearse these vital skills in real life settings, these include:
- Personal hygiene