Southern Peninsula Services (formerly Devon Education and Children’s Services) consists of an independent school and children’s home based in the Devon countryside. We also have plans to open two new homes associated with the school in the near future.
In liaison with the commissioning LA’s and parents, we are able to make clear decisions about the educational and care programmes that best meet the individual needs of the young person. Our programmes are also supported by on-site therapy services, where necessary.
We offer a range of different services including:
- Continued and ongoing support with learning and independent life skills
- Individually tailored programmes for education, social and personal development
- Strong links with local employers to provide an extensive work experience programme for pupils
- Opportunities to integrate into community life
- A positive environment to bring about positive change
- Safe, secure and independent living environments