We support the young people in our education and care to achieve positive outcomes. By going the extra mile, we ensure our students go on to meet their personal aspirations, assisting young people to move into higher education and/or paid work and with the right accommodation in place.
Some of the positive outcomes achieved in this academic year include:
- 100% of year 12 pupils have secured either further education (college) placements, training and/or apprenticeships
- 100% of pupils will achieve accreditation in either academic and/or vocational qualifications by the time they leave
- 100% of pupils have accessed the onsite Psychology Assessment Consultation and Therapy Team (PACTT)
- 100% of pupils participate in age/stage related independence and study programmes
- 100% of pupils participate in nationally recognised charitable events