At Quay View School, we offer bespoke placements for young people (boys and girls) aged 7 to 19 years who have complex needs, including an autistic spectrum disorder (ASD), social, emotional and mental health (SEMH) difficulties and associated learning difficulties.
In liaison with the commissioning Local Authorities and parents, we are able to make clear decisions about the educational and care programmes that best meet the individual needs of the young person. Our programmes are also supported by on-site therapy services, where necessary.
We offer a range of services including:
- Continued and ongoing support with learning and independent life skills
- Individually tailored programmes for education, social and personal development
- Strong links with local employers to provide an extensive work experience programme for pupils
- Opportunities to integrate into community life
- A positive environment to bring about positive change