Priory Lodge School is committed to making a lasting difference to each and every student’s life during the time they are with us. We focus on using therapy to support our students to give them the best chance of reaching their potential and achieving appropriate academic outcomes.
2017/2018 exam results summary
In the summer of 2018, 53% of GCSE candidates achieved a grade 4 or above, as all year 11 or older students were offered the opportunity to sit GCSE exams in order to gain this experience, even if they were not quite ready to achieve a pass grade.
Standout academic outcomes during 2016/17 include:
In the summer of 2017, 74% of GCSE entrants achieved A* - C pass grades. One student achieved grade Cs at A level in Maths, Chemistry and Physics.
In 2017, we had post-16 students:
- Joining Carshalton College to study the arts
- Taking up a place at Kingston University to read Chemistry
- Going to Farnborough College of Technology to study level 3 Computer Science
- Going to Reading College to undertake a Science Foundation course
- Going to Merrist Wood College in Surrey to study animal care.