Priory Lodge School is committed to making a lasting difference to each and every student’s life during the time they are with us. We focus on using therapy to support our students to give them the best chance of reaching their potential and achieving appropriate academic outcomes.
Standout academic outcomes during 2015/2016 include:
In the summer of 2017, 74% of GCSE entrants achieved A* - C pass grades. One student achieved grade Cs at A level in Maths, Chemistry and Physics.
In 2017, we had post-16 students:
- Joining Carshalton College to study the arts
- Taking up a place at Kingston University to read Chemistry
- Going to Farnborough College of Technology to study level 3 Computer Science
- Going to Reading College to undertake a Science Foundation course
- Going to Merrist Wood College in Surrey to study animal care.