- Students who come to us with the ambition of going on to Higher Education/University are successful
- Students leaving us successfully make the transition to a range of employment destinations, supported living and continuing education.
Priory College Swindon has demonstrated positive outcomes for our students over the past several years. Our outcomes reflect the range of our students’ abilities.
- 65% of FE college students continued in education or moved into employment or work related training
- 96% of young people manage their own budgets or contribute to unit budget planning
- 98% average attendance
- 100% of young people are engaged in age appropriate independence programmes
- 100% of young people take part in house meetings or school council meetings
A comment from Ofsted...
“The very good progress that students make in developing their personal and social skills enables students to also achieve well in a wide range and level of qualifications. This is reflected in the year-on-year improvement in student destinations. The enthusiastic and motivated staff provide a high level of appropriate support for students and reinforce high standards of behaviour.”
Ofsted Further Education and Skills Inspection Report, June 2014