We offer ongoing support, learning and life skills development within a person-centred framework to maximise independence and individual potential. Individual plans and programmes are adjusted as required to ensure that each individual is challenged to progress at speeds and levels that are appropriate for them.
The desired outcome is for young people to gain increased levels of independence and live happy, meaningful and fulfilling lives.
- 84% of our former learners have gone onto unsupported Further Education and Higher Education studies
- 12% have gone into work related learning and of those, half have found employment
- 4% continued to develop their skills to live as independently as possible in their communities
Our recent outcomes include:
- 100% of young people are engaged in age appropriate independence programmes
- 100% of young people are accessing programmes related to the management of personal finances