Unqualified and unstructured – Autism in mainstream education22 April 15
- 55% of students finishing in 2013 and 2014 gained 5 A*-C, including English and maths. These students made exceptional progress over time, given their starting points, diagnosis and complex needs.
- The single Y11 student in 2015 achieved Entry Level 1 in Maths and English, despite only attending the school for six months having previously been out of school for over a year. This surpassed the expectations of his placing authority and multi professional team.
- In 2014/15, our three sixth form students made excellent progress, earning the following qualifications:
- BTEC IT Practitioners - Level 3 – Distinction
- GCSE Art (Short Course) – D
- GCSE Maths – C
- Vehicle Systems Maintenance – Entry Level 3 – Pass
- BTEC L1 - Foundation Learning – Pass
- In 2013/14, our three sixth form students made excellent progress, earning the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Studies – Merit
- Level 2 Diploma in Animal Care – Pass
- Level 2 BTEC IT Practitioner – Distinction
- Level 2 Maths Functional Skills – Pass
- Entry Level 2 in English and Maths