Set in the heart of the city of Southampton, Lawn House is a CQC registered residential home for young people aged between 16 to 25 years with complex needs and challenging behaviours.
Due to the homes location and the independent programmes in place, we are able to provide young people with a realistic and real-time experience of living independently within a city environment. The people we support will also further learn how to manage within an area which can provide diverse challenges and experiences that are found within city populations.
Lawn House is also able to provide education for all young people at the point of admission through a direct link into Priory Education and Children’s Services post-16 education provisions. A range of qualifications can be achieved within catering, construction, hair and beauty, as well as access to potential work experience, apprenticeships and full-time employment.
Our facilities at Lawn House:
- A detached and spacious residential home
- 6 fully-furnished bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities
- Large communal spaces including two lounges, a dining room, separate kitchen and games room
- A well-maintained garden to the rear of the property
- Less than 5 minutes' walk from the nearest train station (with direct links to London and Southampton Centre)
- A 20 minute walk to the centre of Southampton
- Regular public transport links
- Both 16+ education provisions within 45 minutes of the home and easily accessible through public transport
Our services are suitable for:
- Young people who would like to live more independently but with added support
- Males and females who wish to prepare for their independence and are willing to engage within the homes set programme
- Young people who would like to continue education and/or gain relevant qualifications or participate in full-time employment
- Young people who are coming back into their local area and entering the leaving care stages
Get in touch
To find out more about Lawn House, to request a Statement of Purpose or for further information on the residential services we provide for young people at Priory Education and Children’s Services, please click here to make an enquiry.
Alternatively, call our helpful team today on 0118 970 8068.