Brook House Farm is a picturesque old farmhouse situated in rural Cheshire, with close access to a number of towns.
The registered children’s home provides a nurturing and supportive environment for up to three young people aged 8-18 years with emotional, developmental and/or behavioural difficultie (EBD).
Supporting the needs of the young people
The young people we support at Brook House Farm usually struggle with building and maintaining positive relationships. They have often also had a number of failed placements and as result of this, may have suffered with significant trauma.
The experienced staff team at Brook House Farm is highly knowledgeable and skilled in supporting the young people.
Each young person has an allocated key worker to help further support them and to lead on developing a range of activities and support packages. This minimises future risk and promotes wellbeing, resilience and develops the skills required to successfully transition to independence and adult life.
- A spacious 3-bedded farmhouse property situated within a quiet rural setting, adjacent to farmland
- All of the young people have their own individualised bedrooms
- Spacious communal facilities, including a family-style kitchen/dining area, games/study room and TV room
- Large gardens and fields beyond the property
- Bespoke care packages and strong links with a number of local education providers
- Access to a range of therapeutic assessments and services are available, as required
- A wide variety of both on-site and community-based activities
Brook House Farm has undergone an extensive refurbishment and offers a range of facilities. This includes a large lounge with featured wooden beams, a family-style kitchen/diner and a games/study room. Each of the bedrooms is of a good size and we encourage the young people to personalise their rooms.
The children’s home is also surrounded on three sides of the property by large gardens and benefits from scenic view of fields beyond the service, used mainly for animal grazing.
A range of activities
There is a wide range of planned in-house and community activities for the young people at Brook House Farm. This includes:
- Bike riding
- Hiking in either the Peak District or the Lake District
- Horse riding
- Local football club and youth clubs
- Swimming and water sports
- Trips including bowling, the cinema and go-karting
Get in touch
To find out more about Brook House Farm, to request a Statement of Purpose or for further information on the residential services we provide for young people at Priory Education and Children’s Services, please click here to make an enquiry or alternatively call our helpful team today on 01325 331 703.