Our policy documents
At Priory Education and Children's Services, we take our commitment to care and support very seriously, which is why we have set out the following policies that apply to all of our schools and educational facilities.
(Please note: If you would like to access specific education policies from our schools and colleges, please visit their individual location page. About > Policies and procedures)
To download any of our general policy documents, please click on the following links:
- Admission to Education Services
- Positive Behaviour Management and Support
- Complaints Policy
- Health and Safety Policy Organisation and Arrangements
- Responding to Suspected Radicalisation
- Safeguarding Children Policy
- Safeguarding Adults Policy
- Whistleblowing Procedure
Our dedicated enquiries office helps make the process of referring a young person into Priory Education and Children's Services as easy and efficient as possible. If you would like to speak to them, or want further information about our Local Offers, please contact our helpful team today on 0800 691 1816.